Friday, November 16, 2007

The first post

So this is technically my first blog. I guess that the whole point of a blog escapes me somewhat. I mean, it's supposed to showcase every blogger's unique qualities and opinions, I guess. But who really reads them? Within the millions of blogs that exist in the world, why will mine matter?

I am just another Sarah. I come from another land, as far as anyone out there--where you're sitting--knows. But I have my own opinions, and for that reason--for me--I have decided that a blog is something I want, something I might--maybe--need. (I like dashes, FYI.)

So maybe the point of a blog lies more within the person than not....oh, whatever. Thanks for reading, if you did, and expect some interesting updates.

1 comment:

dolorah said...

Three years late - but a comment.

Not as lame as you think. You should read mine. I think it reads something like "just testing to see if this works."

Glad you're still hanging in there.

........dhole