Sunday, February 21, 2010

Things I'm thankful for

I know it's not Thanksgiving right now, but I find that I am suddenly thankful for many things. So, I made a list for your viewing enjoyment. 

1. First of all, I am thankful for the fact that I have some (several) things to post about! First of all is a great big thanks to Karen Amanda Hooper for giving me two, count 'em, two awards (with some other swell bloggers). Squee! I felt all warm and toasty inside.

Thanks, Karen! Which means I will have to pass them on. And I haven't passed on any awards, yet, because I just haven't been sure to whom and how I want to do so! Especially so new to the blogging world, really. I know, if you look at my blog, you'll see it was established in 2007 or so...but sincerely, I blogged three times and decided to give up. And then I just changed my mind. So really, I am new. Thanks to you--and to all my followers. And yes, I'll pass these awards on soon...I swear!

2. I am very thankful that Simon C. Larter got himself into the situation where he is ever so slightly grudgingly hosting a PG love scene blogfest! To air March 15. Because, as he said, that worked well for Caesar. I'm a little bit concerned as to how he thinks this blogfest will turn out, comparatively.

3. I am thankful he pointed me to Laurel's upcoming Whoops! Blogfest. Whoops! I have to find something to post for it ASAP!

4. I am thankful for Peanut Butter, unless I eat too much of it, which has happened in the past. It's just so good! Especially the Smuckers variety.

5. I am thankful for...my friends...and family...and other things one would normally be thankful for.

6. I am thankful to join a community of writers online!

7. Finally, I am thankful that it is starting to be springtime, and that soon I can wear skirts and not worry about freezing my legs off!

That's my list. I'm thankful about many other things as well, but of course, those are the main things.

What are you all thankful for?

5 comments:

Jon Paul said...

Great post Sarah! Great list of very good things to be thankful for.

I am thankful to finally be going home.

Tara said...

Aaahhh. What a great first post for me to read this morning. Thank you ;)

Amalia Dillin said...

Oh! The Whoops blogfest! I have been on the fence about it-- I don't know if I have any good Whoops moments :(

kah said...

I'm thankful for blogger friends too. :)
You totally deserved both awards.

Just Another Sarah said...

Jon: Thanks! And may I say, going home is always a good thing to be thankful for!

Tara: yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it. :)

Amalia: Well, I'm late getting back to this, so I can say, you picked a great Whoops moment!

Karen: Aw! You are so sweet--thanks so much!